Harley-Davidson exec to speak on empowerment at PACK EXPO East.
PXE 2018

Your Customers Are Coming – Are You?

Attendee numbers for PACK EXPO East (April 16-18, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia) are on the rise. Be sure to secure your booth space by March 14 in time to be listed in the Show Guide. Don’t miss your chance to make quality connections with key decision makers and secure high-quality leads at one of the fastest growing shows on the East Coast.


Improving Efficiency in a Rapidly
Changing Manufacturing Environment

ProFood Live!, a conference brought to you by ProFood World and PMMI Media Group, debuts in June. Join your engineering and operations colleagues at this premier event covering trends in food processing operations, why digitalization should be your number one priority, and more. View the program>>>

Get Inside Your Customers’ Heads

Position your business to provide better customer solutions across the marketplace at the 2018 Executive Leadership Conference. The Voice of the Customer panel will provide insights into your customers’ needs. Early bird registration ends March 30.

Diane Wilhelm

Leverage Your Self-Power

Registration is open for the Packaging & Processing Women’s Leadership Network Regional Meeting at PACK EXPO East (April 17, 7:30-11:00 a.m., Room 119AB). Hear from Diane Wilhelm, chief engineer advanced manufacturing, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, on how to leverage your self-power from the inside out. Following Diane’s keynote, participate in an interactive workshop, “Pitching It Up and Selling It Sideways.”


Career Fair

Help Uncover Critical Industry Trends

At the end of each quarter PMMI conducts a How’s Business Survey to gather intelligence for the Quarterly Business Indicator report. Take the survey regarding your company’s overall business in the first quarter of 2018 so PMMI can compile the most comprehensive report possible for you and other members to see the most prominent industry trends.


Expand Your Global Presence Pain Free


Reaching international markets without guidance can be a challenge. PMMI offers resources for member companies to aid in expanding their global presence. See how fellow member companies have benefited from these resources.

Stop Accidents Before They Happen


Register for the next Risk Assessment workshop, conveniently offered April 14-15, just before PACK EXPO East (April 16-18, Philadelphia).
Reserve your spot today>>>

Career Fair

Coming Soon! PMMI Career and Internship Fair

PMMI is hosting a career and internship fair in Tampa, Florida on March 24. If you’re in the Tampa area, don’t miss this opportunity to connect with qualified students and veterans seeking internships and entry-level jobs in the packaging and processing industry. For more information, contact Kate Fiorianti, education manager, at kate@pmmi.org.


How do YOU prefer to communicate with your customers?


Take a few seconds to answer this month’s polling question and be entered to win a FREE, limited edition PMMI Conveyor Coffee Tumbler. Winners will be selected at random from all participants on Wednesday, March 28 on Facebook Live. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for all the latest PMMI News!

PMMI Thinks March 2018


EXPO PACK México 2018 – Limited Space Available

Looking to break into Mexico’s dynamic market? There are only a few spaces remaining in the PMMI Pavilion at EXPO PACK México 2018 (June 5-8, 2018); submit your space application today. The PMMI Pavilion provides a central location for PMMI members to interact with the 23,000+ buyers in attendance as well as a discounted space rate, a turnkey booth package, private meeting rooms, and more. For more information or to submit your completed space application, please contact Krista DeBrosse at krista@pmmi.org.


PACK EXPO International 2018 Exhibit Space Invoices

Invoices for the second (50 percent) payment for PACK EXPO International (Oct. 14 – 17) have been emailed to all PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2018 exhibitor show contacts. As in the past, exhibitors can choose to maintain the existing payment schedule (50 percent invoiced now, the remaining 25 percent due in June), or elect to enroll in the PACK EXPO payment plan – stretching out the remaining 75 percent due over five months (April – August). The deadline for exhibitors who selected the traditional 50 percent payment plan is Wednesday, April 11. If you have any questions, contact Dorine Cole, accounts receivables manager, PMMI at dcole@pmmi.org or 571.612.3189.

Upcoming Events

April 14 - 15, 2018 | Philadelphia

April 16 - 17, 2018 | Philadelphia

April 17, 2018 | Philadelphia

April 16 - 18, 2018 | Philadelphia

April 28 - May 1, 2018 | Orlando, Florida


11911 Freedom Drive, Suite 600, Reston, VA 20190 571.612.3200 // pmmi.org
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.
This message was intended for: oelgoodah@pmmi.org
Update your Preferences  Unsubscribe  Forward